Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Organize Now! Week 2

Okay, so I haven't been all that great at the goals for week 1. I am getting better at turning off the tv. Liam has an exercise chart for school so I'm trying to schedule time to "play" with him. I need to work on my to-do lists and getting sleep...

Week 2 is all about organizing your schedule. We already have a main family calendar on the refrigerator that everything gets written on.. although I do have a few things that I need to put up there, like Liam's school trunk or treat dance on Friday.

I also already do a modified version of meal planning... I pick out several recipes to cook that week and make sure I have all the ingredients on hand. What actually gets cooked each day depends on my mood and whether or not Chris will actually be home or leaving early.

As I said before, I need to work on writing down my to-do's and referencing my personal calendar.

I'll check back in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment