Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday To-Do's

1. Today is picture day at school for the boys. I really have to make sure they go looking much better than they usually do. Nice clothes and hair actually brushed.

2. I really should wash those dishes that have been sitting in the sink since Sunday.

3. I'm trying to get the house organized for Christmas, so today I'm going to clean off and straighten up the "desk" area.

4. I ordered two large suitcases online that were delivered last night. They are now sitting in the living room so I must find a space for them as soon as possible.

5. I need to schedule time to exercise. Maybe a walk around the block with Liam would be nice.

6. I have laundry I need to wash. It's better to wash a load a day instead of getting buried under laundry, right?

7. I really do need to continue working on organizing my craft stuff...

8. Figure out what to do for dinner... I'll probably need to take chicken out of the freezer to thaw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment