Monday, December 3, 2012

December Daily

 
So I have my December Daily album all decorated and ready to go for the month! For the cover, I took a Simple Stories 6x8 album and misted over snowflakes. I was expecting the mist to be more white than shimmery, so I took a white pen and outlined the snowflakes and the word Merry. I also added peppermint washi tape to the side.
 
 
Then I added a few more details and there you go!
 
 
Here is my December Daily box. I have papers cut down to 6x8, 4x6, and 3x4 to add into the album, and a couple of 6x6 paper pads. I took all my coordinating embellishments and added them into the bin.
 
 
The smaller die cuts I put into this little mini bread pan (decorated by Liam for me last Christmas!)
 
 
 I also have a box nearby with my Christmas stamps (my ink pads will end up in here as I use them).
 
And one lasst box for my washi tape, a few ribbons, my mist, and any other final touches of embellishments and tools will end up in here too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment