Sunday, April 14, 2013

Major Shopping Trip!

So after my big purge and reorganization of my scrap space, I dropped off 7 boxes to a local scrapbook store for a tag sale they hosted last weekend. I ended up making $438 and only had a box and a half left over! Of course, the earnings were all in store credit, so I spent the next two hours shopping and this is what I got...
 
 
These will be the main papers I use in the album for our Disney Cruise we're taking this year. Glitz Design Uncharted Waters, Fancy Pants Down By the Shore, Fancy Pants Park Bench, and Pebbles Walnut Grove. I got at least one sheet of what they had in stock (a few pages I got two of, if I knew I wanted to use the full sheet of one side for a background and I liked the other side too). The only other line that I must have for this album is Simple Stories Urban Traveller, but this store didn't carry anything by Simple Stories.
 
The next two photos are a mix of different papers I picked up... some of which I may use in the Cruise album, but papers that would be useful for any other page I wanted to do as well...

 

 
And now for the embellishments:

 
Masks...
 

 
Stamps and the Sew Easy piercing mat...

 
Messy stuff....

 
washi tape...

 
And a pile of all sorts of other kinds of embellishments....
 
I still have $15 to spend... they're ordering a new shipment of studio calico masks. They had one posted on facebook that I absolutely love and wanted but they sold out!

6 comments: