Friday, December 27, 2013

December Daily Blog Hop... Week 4


Hello again! I apologize for getting this post up late.. between having a nasty cold I just can't shake and the holiday implosion that attacked my living room, I've gotten just a bit disorganized! Anyway, I actually managed to get a couple pages done this week, so I'll show you what I have done so far. Hopefully the next week or two I'll be able to go through and finish printing my pictures and get the rest of my album complete.

My first layout is using Glitz Design's Hello December. I also used the Hello December washi tape, and I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard and Cherry to color the wood veneer. The last couple years I usually wrap each book individually and we unwrap one book a day until Christmas. This year since Liam is reading on his own now, I thought I would just let him have the whole box of books for the month. He was so happy to see all the Christmas books!



This second layout documents the wreath I made this year. Each year I try to make a wreath and it just doesn't hold up. This year I kept it simple so it may last more than one year!


I hope you enjoyed looking at the pages I've completed so far, I've enjoyed sharing my December Daily project with you! Be sure to link up your December Daily projects to the Mr Linky and I will be sure to visit to take a look this week! I do still need inspiration for the rest of my book!



And here is the blog hop order to hop along...

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages! The green banner is my fave. Happy New Year! Time is a great word. I chose balance for a similar reason. Wishing you the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete