Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Counterfeit Kit

Hello all! Now that my creative space is back under control and organized, I'm able to follow along again with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. This month's kit to counterfeit is Gossamer Blue's March kit.
 
 
I started out with the inspiration from the paper. I was initially drawn in by the multi-color striped paper, and then noticed that the rest of the paper was mostly one color using the colors in the striped paper. So I found the bold stripe and the polka-dot chevron stripe from We R Memory Keeper's White Space and pulled the rest of the papers that coordinated from various lines.

 
I then went through my embellishments and found a rainbow of supplies that I thought might work for pages I could do...

 
And then I went through my loose embellishments and pulled some more. I also pulled out a few mists and washi tape... you can never have enough washi tape!
 
So that's my counterfeit kit this month, and I'm looking forward to playing with it!

8 comments:

  1. Great kit! Looks like a lot of fun to work with! And...I agree totally - NEVER too much washi tape! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love your papers and I would really like to have a rummage through all those bits and bobs!! Happy crafting with this little beauty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks at all those colorful bits and bobs - looks like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that the red is so dominant in your kit ...and you are right, we can never use too much washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is a stunning kit! I loved how you combined the patterns and you've got a great mix of "old school" products and nifty new stuff! You've got skills, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a lovely happy rainbow kit! Love the mists! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the bright colours! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy and colorful kit. Lots of great embellies. I especially like the road sign looking one about silly smiles :)

    ReplyDelete