Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hands Down - MME Cut & Paste: Charm

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that I am continuing my design term as a Hummingbird with The Memory Nest! Each month we will be showcasing different collections available in the store, and my collection for this month is My Mind's Eye - Cut & Paste: Charm.

For this layout, I started out with with B-side to "Bliss" and did some ink splattering with Mister Huey's Seafoam, which actually blends in quite nicely with this collection! I used the Bazzill Basics Admiral cardstock to frame the photos, and I added an extra layer on the photomat for the landscape picture using the B-side to "Smile". I added in some washi tape, a strip from the A-side of "Smile" and some brads to embellish this layout (and a couple of really old rub-ons from my stash!). The alpha stickers were from my own stash, but the thickers were "painted" using Mister Huey's Seafoam and Mister Huey's Shell


When coming up with inspiration for this layout, I found this sketch from 2 Broke Girls Challenges Sketchathon.


And here are a couple of close ups of my layout:



Also, as a special treat, if you would like to check out what's in stock at The Memory Nest and make a purchase, please use the code Jennifer20 for 20% off your purchase! This code is valid for September only! Also, check out The Memory Nest's blog to see what challenges Leslie comes up with!





2 comments:

  1. Love how you get three big pics to the same LO :)
    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! What a wonderful layout! Thanks for playing with us at 2 Broke Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete